As Mabel’s campaign for president has basically gone ignored by those who aren’t dazzled by her brilliance and for the sheer fact that she is currently asleep next to Duff after an eye-licking fest that went on for about 20 minutes, which could possible make her the first lesbian canine presidential candidate for president evah, I thought I would tell you a few things about myself as her campaign manager.
Blogging is supposed to be about ourselves, isn’t it?
Anyhoo, here is a list of things that I like
- Crawfish. I do love me some crawfish and I want some right now.
- I like Cheezy Poof the cat who belongs to Badger. Generally, I get along with all cats although I don’t understand them. They are not like dogs who give you unconditional love all the time except for my other dog who is also on the couch, Kirby The Blind. Kirby, even at a young age, was ambivalent and talks. I will try to get this on video. Actually, it’s more of a form of bitching and she is very verbal. She also is much like a cat because if she wants love, she demands it and then is through with you. She actually was a curmudgeon at the ripe old age of one day. Cats, on the other hand, appear to do what they want when they want to and the hell with what anyone thinks. I think I want to become more cat like as a person. I’m going to work on that.
- I also am quite fond of lobster.
- Crawfish and Lobster bisque is probably my favorite food followed by Steak Oscar, which means I’m a fool for shellfish.
- I am also a fan of Tulips although many flowers make me sneeze.
- I like Homer. Homer is a fine sister and puts up with my BS quite well.
- Mike Gravel makes me laugh in a good way.
- I like Doctor Who. I always have even though the Daliks are really the weirdest arch enemy in history
It goes without saying that Mabel will eat anything which means she would be a fine guest at any rubber chicken function during her campaign.
I have seen her eat:
- A tomato
- A belt (which was a belt I liked quite a bit, mind you.)
- Several books
- Her own waste, which means she recycles and is a friend of Earth Day
- Several electrical cords which worried the hell out of me when she was a mere pup
- Cave Crickets (although Duff is more of a hunter than Mabel and could live on the vermin she can catch.)
- The side of a table. Thank God she is a short dog as the damage was minimal.
- Two pounds of Chocolate Creme Drops which were a Christmas present wrapped under the tree about six years ago and although she created the biggest mess in history which is a gag inducing memory of the highest order, she did not succumb to death which is good.
- Cole Slaw
So, I realize this is a post pretty much about nothing although I do encourage you to read Mabel’s platform for president.
Well, once she writes it and all.