As many of you know, I ran Mabel for president and then tried to create a variety of political scandals for her as she was clueless to her candidacy, and, well, she eats things she creates.
I thought her character might be attacked, so we let her go back to eating kibble and doing her pub crawl, which she did last night.
But I have to point you to Sparkles Plenty, who has outlined her reasons on why she would make a great vice-president.
Anyway, now that all that has been cleared up, I know that I am supremely qualified to be your Vice President. Here is why I expect your vote in November:
1. I know how to drive a car.
2. I can open jars all by myself.
3. I always never forget to clean out the lint filter on the dryer.
4. My favorite soup is potato.
5. I don’t spit when I talk. Usually.
Mabel endorses Kristina for V.P. enthusiastically.